Thursday 15 October 2015

Intergalactic! Visit the galaxy...

Hey!
I have a bit of spare time around uni so I thought I would share with you my new favourite bath bomb from Lush! It is known as Intergalactic.

This is one of the most exciting bath bombs I have ever used... there are so many different elements and features that your bath will just be full of relaxation and joy. Literally a bath from space!
As you can see the colours showing are blue pink and white. The scent of the bath bomb is peppermint, which is one of my favourite smells and makes your bathroom smell delicious!

Below there will be a video of the bath bomb in action when I used it the other night. It tuns your bath a beautiful galaxy blue. In the middle of the bath bomb there is so much shimmer and glitter that you will be transformed when you leave the bath into a shimmer looking goddess! There is also popping candy in the middle which makes your bath so much more exciting and different. If you listen carefully in the video you should be able to hear it!

This is one of the best bath bombs I have ever used (along with butterball which there is a blog post here). This one however is much more fun and exciting and makes bath time a experience from space. When you use this bath bomb, relax and drift off into another galaxy and think of the unthinkable and unwind from reality!

Price: £3.95 I do think the price is worth it, this bath bomb is a treat.
Website: https://www.lush.co.uk/products/bath-bombs/intergalactic

Some of the ingredients in the bath bomb are super cool, for example the peppermint oil is cooling and invigorating, the grapefruit oil is uplifting and refreshing, the vetivert oil is restorative and relaxing and finally the cedarwood oil is toning and balancing.
I hope you enjoyed this blog post! Lush is one my favourite shops and their bath bombs are incredible. Let me know of any recommendations or you're favourite bath bomb/product! Now it's coming up to Halloween, Bonfire Night and Christmas wait to see what they bring out! Exciting!

Speak to you all soon.
Love
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment