Saturday 11 July 2015

Books I Have Been Loving...

Hey!
How are you all doing? Hope this week has been positive and something amazing has happened. Over the past 5 days I have been on holiday with 2 of my closest friends... What can I say I had an absolute blast (more about this in another couples of posts). 

Since being on holiday I seem to constantly read... As in read constantly without taking any breaks for days on end haha! Since I have been loving that, I thought I would share with you the books that I read on holiday. Since I read quite a bit I decided to buy a kindle, this is a much easier way to carry round loads of books without the added weight... perfect when going on holiday!

1. Louise Pentland (Sprinkle of Glitter) - Life With A Sprinkle Of GlitterThis is a very, very good book! It covers so many amazing chapters which is flowing with positivity, some of the chapters being 'body positivity, dealing with bullying, anti-baking'. You can literally pick up this book and put it down at at any time, each chapter is unique and one of its own. Its well written and easy to read, overall a really lovely book.

2. Cathy Glass - Saving Danny 
I have always loved Cathy Glass, she writes amazing foster care books, and Saving Danny was another amazing book, and her most recent book release. This one is all about a young 6 year old boy with autism and the struggles that he faces, it is really eye opening and amazing to read, also one that hits the heart. Overall another amazing book, I am never disappointed when Cathy Glass releases a new book.

3. Joey Graceffa - In Real Life
I have only just started reading Joey's book and so far I am loving it, learning more about him in each page from his childhood to now and his struggles that he faced as a young child. So far at the end of each chapter there is a little help section on what to do. I'm sure this is going to be a well written and helpful book, and I'm sure I will comment about it on here once I have finished reading it.

                         

Next I will be reading... Paula Hawkins - Girl On The Train and Jennifer Niven - All The Bright Places. If I enjoy these as much as the ones I read on holiday I will be sure to tell you about them! Are there any books you are currently enjoying? Why not leave a comment and let me know, I love finding new books to read!

Thank you so much for reading, and I cant wait to tell you about the holiday I have just been on!

Love
Chloe x


No comments:

Post a Comment